- Semi-paste, non-flammable, water rinsable.
- Rapidly strips polyurethanes, catalyzed lacquers, acrylics, latex, enamels, shellacs, varnishes and lacquers.
- Long wet life and will cling to vertical surfaces.
- Apply by brush or roller, brushing in 1 direction only.
- Specific Gravity—1.19 (9.95 lbs./gal)
- Percent Volatile— >95%
- VOC Content—111.78 grams/liter (.931lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point—104 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -40 F
- Flash Point—N / A
Available in 5, 30 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.