For those that do not want to use a water rinse on their projects B1 is rinsed with denatured alcohol or other solvents of choice. B1 is often used on antiques or fragile veneers.
- Liquid stripper, flammable, water or solvent rinsable.
- Strips shellacs, varnishes, lacquers, polyurethanes and enamels.
- Rinse with water or solvents
- Specific Gravity—0.96 (7.99 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile— >95%
- VOC Content— 349 grams/liter (2.91 lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point— 104 degrees F
- Freeze Point— Less than -40 F
- Flash Point— 15 degrees F
Available in 5, 30 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.