B94 is the perfect stripper for those removing finishes from both wood and metal. It strips relatively quickly and is the best choice for those who cannot use a methylene chloride based product due to state regulations or environment.
- Liquid stripper
- Low evaporation rate.
- For use on conventional paints, polyurethanes and epoxies.
- Appropriate for wood and metal.
- Safety gear and proper ventilation necessary while using this product.
- Specific Gravity—1.03 (8.66 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—15 grams/liter
- Vapor Pressure—.1mm Hg
- Boiling Point—219 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -30 F
- Flash Point—>200 degrees F
Available in 5, 30 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.