B12 is our most popular aircraft stripper and better suited for more fragile metals like zinc, magnesium and delicate aluminum parts. It has a spray viscosity and can be plastic wrapped and left on overnight. B12 has also been proven effective in marine restoration for removing anti-fouling paints that are used below the water line on fiberglass hulls.
Benco B12 (Preferred by Aircraft Strippers)
- Semi-paste, non-flammable, water rinse.
- Safe to use on most metal surfaces, including magnesium and zinc.
- Rapidly strips polyurethanes and epoxies.
- Long wet life and clings to vertical surfaces, spray-able viscosity.
- Appropriate for aircraft.
- Safety gear and proper ventilation necessary while using this product.
- Specific Gravity—1.95 (9.97 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—175 grams/liter (1.46lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point—104 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -40 F
- Flash Point—N / A
Available in 5, 30 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.