B17 is the original “bomb-of-strippers”, imitated, never duplicated—the world’s most aggressive metal stripper. Used extensively in the automotive industry for quickly and inexpensively removing tough epoxy coatings and powder coat for wheel refinishing. Removes the toughest finishes from metal lawn furniture, washing machines, road machinery, tractor parts and heavy industrial equipment. Also used to clean industrial hooks and racks for enhanced electro-conductivity.
- Liquid stripper, non-flammable, water bath to water rinse.
- Extremely aggressive stripping action on all coatings.
- Effective on most powder coat polyesters and nylons, catalyzed finishes, epoxies, electroplate as well as conventional paints.
- Not for use on zinc or magnesium surfaces.
- Apply by submerging item into stripper.
- Specific Gravity—1.195 (9.97 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—179 grams/liter (1.59lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point—104 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -40 F
- Flash Point—N / A
Available in 5, 30 and 55 gallon drums.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.