B12L is a liquid version of B12 our most popular aircraft stripper which is good for use on fragile metals like zinc, magnesium and delicate aluminum parts.
Benco B12 L
- Liquid, non-flammable, water rinse.
- Use for small parts that can be immersed in liquid.
- Safe for use on most metal surfaces, including magnesium and zinc.
- Rapidly strips polyurethanes and epoxies.
- Liquid penetrates small crevices and corners for full removal of coatings.
- Safety gear and proper ventilation necessary while using this product.
- Specific Gravity—1.95 (9.97 lbs. / gal)
- Percent Volatile—>95%
- VOC Content—175 grams/liter (1.46lbs./gal)
- Boiling Point—104 degrees F
- Freeze Point—Less than -40 F
- Flash Point—N / A
Available in 55 gallon drums and “Special Order” 275 gallon totes.
Benco trucks service more than 95% of cities in the 48 contiguous states. See our Truck Schedule. All items are delivered on our regularly scheduled Benco trucks on orders of 30 gallons or more of strippers and/or finishes. Freight charges apply. Restrictions on semi-truck access should be discussed with our customer service department to reach a convenient delivery. Orders that need to be expedited, that cannot wait for the Benco truck schedule, can be shipped by common carrier. Common carrier rates will apply. These shipments will be prepaid only.
Smaller orders are shipped Federal Express ground only and/or United States Postal Service. These orders will be prepaid only.
International shipments require special handling. Call for assistance.
Notice: Methylene Chloride based products are for industrial use only. Use only in well ventilated area with proper protective equipment.
Notice: During excessive summer heat we will not be able to ship 5 gallon pails via ground deliveries or dums via common carrier deliveries. Please contact Benco for arranging your shipment on a Benco refrigerated truck.