Semi Gloss/Satin Nitrocellulose Precatalyzed Lacquers
- High quality, durable Precatalyzed finishes for improved performance and durability for finishing interior wood products.
- These Precatalyzed lacquers contain ureaformaldehyde resin cross-linked by sulfonic acid catalyst. Formaldehyde levels in the product are low.
- Blush resistant, rapid drying coatings with excellent cold check resistance, excellent print resistance and excellent adhesion.
- Provides improved resistance to household chemicals.
- Excellent mar resistance, chemical and water resistant film.
- UV resistant, Mar Resistant, Chemical and Moisture Resistant
- M75 – 60 sheen ( Gloss is 60 degrees)
- Weight Solids—22 – 24%
- Viscosity—30-35 seconds # Zahn
- Recommended Film Thickness—5-6 mils wet <ax 3 mils dry film thickness
- Drying time (72F) To touch—5-10 minutes
- To handle—10-20 minutes
- To recoat—20 minutes
- To sand—20 minutes
- Flash Point—Less than 73 degrees F
- VOC Content—658 grams / liter
- Available—1 gallon and 5 gallon pails